Manager Guest Experience Operations, shopDisney APACApply NowApply Later Job ID 906703BR Location Singapore, , Singapore; Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 18, 2021
- Liaise with 3PL, Cross border partner and internal stakeholders to manage order, returns/refunds and online services issues, exceptions and disruptions
- Daily Collaboration with Guest Services (for Guest experience, contact questions).
- Forecasting, analysis and management of vendors such as packaging, consumables and promotional campaigns
- Invoice and other administrative management of vendors, partners and suppliers
- Accountability for operationalization of added value services such as GWPs, promotional packaging.
- Overall DC engagement and on site resolutions
- Accountability for the management of reverse logistics process
- Assisting with other tasks related to the overall operations and logistics area such as maintenance of documentation, manuals and external communication/reporting.
- Ensure safe, clean and healthy working environment in compliance to statutory requirements and company policies
- Relevant degree in applicable industry/logistics area.
- Knowledge of logistics, including carriers, shipping policies and procedures
- Experience in guest services operations, inventory management systems and logistics work flows
- Ability to multi-task and pivot priorities under strict deadlines.
- Experience on comparable project management initiatives in B2C environment
- Highly adaptable and proactive: a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem-solver, and maintain a high level of accountability
- You can collaborate well with others and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment!
- Able to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc. and provide guidance to others regarding implementation and application, as well as identify areas of improvement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations and logistics management similarly levelled role, ideally in an ecommerce environment
Team player and collaborator.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable presenting at all levels internally and externally.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand and optimize customer experience via the operations function.
- Work closely with guest services to provide recommendations related to orders and returns processes
- Collaborate with marketing to execute packaging and delivery standards and special initiatives that exceed guest expectations
- Collaborates with and supports inventory variance investigation.
- Assist with efficient end-to-end management of SG DC operations from shipment receipts to order management, picking, and Inventory management to order fulfillment and returns.
- Optimise negotiations, contracts and performance of third party vendors including but not limited to DC, Final Mile providers.
- Accountable for reporting/tracking and analysis. Identify efficiency opportunities and partner with stakeholders to find solutions
- Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible and results oriented. Have high sense of energy and service orientation to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.