Marketing Manager, Disney Media Networks (6 months contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 742739BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 10, 2020
The Marketing Manager position is responsible spearheading and managing the consumer brand initiatives for The Walt Disney Company Media Networks business in Southeast Asia across the following consumer brands: Disney, Fox, Fox Movies, Fox Sports and National Geographic Channels.
The role will work closely with the Head of Marketing, Media Networks to craft the brand strategy for key priorities in key markets and then be responsible for leading all brand marketing campaigns. The primary objective will be to drive multi-platform reach and engagement across platforms - building consumer brands and franchises, forging marketing partnerships and driving impact through innovation, on-ground experiences, events and other CRM initiatives.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised, with the capability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is energetic, solutions driven and ROI-centric, in order to ensure our campaigns deliver against set ROIs in both brand and business. Attention to detail and a good eye for quality on-brand execution are absolutely mandatory.
- Lead all strategic marketing planning for the Media Networks business working closely with other Media Networks departments.
- Plan all brand marketing campaigns across ATL and BTL platforms and implement the go-to-market plans.
- Leverage owned, earned and bought media opportunities in each market to drive reach and engagement among consumers for core franchises.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to maximise visibility of Disney brands.
- Work closely with affiliate marketing team to drive value to key partners.
- Develop marketing partnerships and local ad sales initiatives to drive reach and revenues by working closely with the Disney Partnerships team.
- Collaborate with Disney’s social media and digital teams to drive consumer growth in market.
- Devise analytics and monitor performance for each campaign.
- Be a brand custodian and manage all internal and external brand approvals.
- Management and mentorship of junior brand marketing team members.
- Sell creative ideas and concepts through presentations (PowerPoint and Keynote).
- A university degree.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a related industry.
- Demonstrates drive for superior results and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to elicit desired results
- A self-starter who is organized, resourceful and able to take initiatives with attention to detail
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices.
- Able to manage and mentor junior members of the Marketing team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.