Motion Graphics Designer (Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 716266BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 30, 2019
To develop & create motion graphic material for the FOX SPORTS Channels and their properties. Primarily via On-air Promotions, Production and Online/Social Media. Most material will be motion graphics based
Responsible for motion graphic design in a broadcasting production context with animation or filmic techniques
- Ensure compliance with company branding guidelines and design standards.
- Work with Art Director and Creative Team to create enticing motion design and enhance the creative campaign process.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality output.
- Constantly look to maximise creativity while doing justice to the brief with limited resources.
- Come up with ideas and initiatives independently.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and graphic trends to deliver cutting edge work.
- Using a combination of excellent listening skills and natural people skills, you can effectively communicate ideas and take on-board feedback from within the creative team as well as others internally.
- Collaboration work with Production, Digital, Ad Sales, Marketing & Program Schedulers, to ensure campaign design and presentation are in-sync.
Basic Qualifications:Qualification and Experience
- Must possess at least a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Digital Media Design.
- 2 or 3 years in graphic design/animation in Broadcasting, production or creative agency environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fun collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop are essential.
- Fluency programmes such as Adobe Premiere & Cinema 4D are recommended.
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins (i.e Trapcode Suite)
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of typography, design fundamentals and colour.
- Self-motivating, creative, energetic, well organized, able to work independently and good team player.
- Abilities to create high quality content from a loose or constrained brief with short deadlines.
- Meticulous Designer or Eye for detail.
- Experience in on-air motion graphics for television and promos is a definite advantage, as is a good understanding of the broadcast (TV) environment.
- Punctual work delivery & strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- General interest in sports and sports broadcasting is expected. Candidate should have an awareness and understanding of mainstream sports – football, golf, tennis, motorsports and MMA.
- Familiarity or experience of other parts of the production process - pre-production, filming, etc.
- A team player with strong relationship building skills
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Passionate about Media Platform / TV Broadcasting industry
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.