Procurement Executive - 12 months contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 805284BR Location Singapore Singapore Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 03, 2021
addition the position will support new vendor set ups, maintaining vendor master data, directing buyers to the correct purchasing channels e.g. purchase order, No Purchase Order invoice etc
Responsibilities:Purchase to Pay (P2P):
- Liaise with the business/ budget holders to understand their purchase order requirements
- Manage end-to-end SAP activities, including raising the shopping cart, goods receipt and vendor requests
- Raise request for purchases
- Manage purchase orders from Shopping Cart creation to finalization.
- Prepare, review and send out invoices in a timely manner
- Scan and submit PO invoices for payment
- Enter Non PO invoices for payment in SAP
- Submit emergency payment requests
- Upload contracts in Ariba
- File invoices in accordance with local statutory requirements
- Work closely with the APAC Service Centre (ASC) and Finance to ensure invoices are paid on a timely basis
- Partner with the business to drive policy compliance and partner with internal stakeholders to improve efficiencies
- Work with business to ensure the correct information is captured on the PO. For example, Commodity Code and Cost Centre
- Ensure the requestor is complying with company policies and minimum control standards
- Provide timely advice to the business on correct purchasing channels
- Partner with Sourcing to ensure the correct vendors are selected, suppliers are contracted correctly and understand if there are opportunities for sourcing to create additional value
- Manage defects such as blocked invoices, GRIR balances, debit balances etc.
- Work closely with the Sourcing, Continuous Improvement and ASC to streamline processes, optimize resources and deliver value
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Procurement process
- Basic Accounting skills
- SAP Experience a must
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in a customer service role advantageous
- Degree or relevant business experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisation and Time Management
- Good Self Management and the ability to work well with multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Innovative and continually looking for ways to do things better
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).