Producer/Senior Producer - Ad Sales, Disney Media NetworksApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712591BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Oct. 24, 2019
- Deep understanding of Sales and how to win new business through creative solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, mentoring and overseen producers and editors work, either in a behind-the-scenes or in a more pro-active capacity.
- Creatively interpret and respond to client briefs – concept development, scriptwriting, and proposal creation.
- To pre-produce, produce, and post-produce top quality projects for on air and digital.
- Be able to direct from small to large scale shoots, both local and overseas.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on visual effects, grading and animation.
- Interviews industry professionals to determine their fit for a position.
- Works together with the Production manager assisting in contracts, compliance issues and advising on shoot budgets.
- Ensures that all financial and legal paperwork is properly drawn up and processed and all production expenses stay within the designated budget.
- Reviews finished product to determine its quality and readiness for final approval by the Creative Director.
- Expected to travel frequently (must not have passport restrictions)
Basic Qualifications:He/she must successfully collaborate with production companies to provide editorial guidance that enables producers to create compelling visual content with powerful storytelling, resulting in entertaining programs that meet/exceed ratings goals. He/she must protect programming investment dollars by making sure budgets are reasonable and that production companies deliver according to expectations.
- Minimum 5-7 years overall experience in TV production and/or broadcasting and 10+ years for Senior Producer level.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the TV/Broadcast and Digital industry
- Experienced in creating content, short or longform. Great editing skills in Final Cut Pro / Premier Pro
- Striving for creative and technical excellence.
- Skilled in studio and on-location shooting (both directing and producing)
- Must be able to multi-task and co-ordinate various jobs at all stages of a production (concept stage to final online post-production) Ability to work with tight budgets and even tighter timelines.
- Conceptually very strong and a convincing storyteller.
- Very good writing skills (English a must, other Asian languages a bonus)
- Effective and articulate communicator.
- Flexible and accommodating, a great team player.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.