Product Executive/Senior Executive - Fox+
Singapore, - - SGApply NowApply Later
Job ID 765735BR Location Singapore, , Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 15, 2020
Job Summary:This role will be responsible for the product coordination of Fox+. This role requires working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the roadmap for the Fox+ SVOD product.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who can work across multiple areas of the product and support ongoing operations.
- Manage vendor relationships & associated contract discussions
- Manage relationship with Fox+ partners
- Escalate customer support issues both internally and to external vendors
- JIRA ticket management, including prioritization & selection of tickets for development
- Developing test cases for the Fox+ application across all platforms (iOS, tvOS, Android, Web)
- Final QA of new releases, augmenting the automated test environment
- Manage releases within the Apple App Store & Google Play Store
- Managing internal accounts for Fox+ access
- Collate usage data and prepare regular and ad-hoc reports
- Manage invoicing with DTCI Finance
- 3-5 Years Product Management Experience
- Experience managing stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Hands-on experience delivering OTT solutions to Mobile & Web
- Experience with tools such as JIRA & Slack (or similar)
- Experience in QA:- directly and/or managing external QA vendors
- Excellent Time & Project Management Skills
- Flexible - Key events from around the world are broadcast on Fox+. Ideal candidate would be ready to respond & react during these live events
- Collating, interpreting and presenting data for an executive level audience
- Experience with AWS would be an advantage
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.