Programming Assistant/Executive, Fox Sports (1 year contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 764361BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Aug. 23, 2020
- Executing the curation plan of FOX+, managing, publishing contents and finding appropriate images for the contents.
- Liaise with various party including channel team, T&O and program ops to ensure Live sports program delivery and managing streaming resources to make sure the availability of best sports events.
- React on frequent changes and different situations of Live sports events in a day-to-day basis under guidance from the direct supervisor.
- Work with designers in content team and sports teams in the delivery of sports content key art.
- Monitor FOX+ app on LIVE channels and ad-hoc streams to ensure sports events’ timely transmission, and trouble shoot on different delivery issues with technical team.
- Publish of Sports Live and VOD events according to the schedule plan using the MPX system, complying content and territory right requirements.
- In-app promotion of Live sports events using the CMS.
- Input and localization of Sports content metadata for LIVE and VOD Sports events.
- Overall linear channel programming support.
- University Degree
- 1-2 year experience in programming
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Knowledge of scheduling systems
- Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Keen Interest In Hollywood Movies, Factual and Sports (depends on the genre)
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A good team player with professional drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified)
- Strong communicator and team player
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.