Programming Assistant/Executive, Nat Geo (1 year contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 764360BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Aug. 07, 2020
• Enter traditional and simplified Chinese information into the scheduling system
• Basic data entry into video on demand scheduling and IBMS systems
• Check Status and Manage inventory for Fox+.
• Direct Operations for Fox+ on MPX (Image Upload / Input Ratings / Availability Period) and Report Bugs / Re-publish.
- University Degree
- 1-2 year experience in programming
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Knowledge of scheduling systems
- Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Keen Interest In Hollywood Movies, Factual and Sports (depends on the genre)
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A good team player with professional drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified
- Strong communicator and team player
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.