Regional HR Manager - Disney Consumer ProductsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714256BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 21, 2019
Responsibilities:Strategic HR Business Partnership:
- Understand the business and play a significant role in driving the people initiatives aligned to the business strategy and plans Work closely with internal HR COE teams (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and HR Operations) to identify and ensure seamless execution of the HR deliveries for the business
- Keep the business leaders informed on industry HR trends that affect the business and build business stakeholder partnerships and buy in for all HR deliveries and initiatives
- Provide business specific feedback to the HR COEs for design and delivery improvement of client-ready solutions
- Assist in managing an optimal headcount plan and organization structure for the business in line with the business plans
- Manage employee relations groups and address employee grievances
Strategy & Analytics
- Partner with HR leadership team and internal teams in identifying business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, processes and/or programs.
- Oversee use of technology and analytical tools, human capital metrics and predictive analytics.
- Develop metrics to track execution and performance and Provide ongoing analytical support
- Communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations and reporting.
- Preparation of project updates and management presentations
- Manages and coordinates projects and activities between various DPEP departments and markets aligned with HR vision. Strategically lead and fully execute key HR initiatives that support DPEP vision
- Prioritize projects and issues to ensure critical items are identified and worked as a priority for meeting deliverables.
- 5 or more years HR Generalist experience and/ or HRIS and Consulting experience
- Understanding of most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (employee relations, staffing, labor relations, performance management, leadership development, coaching and training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Powerful and confident communication skills with the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective with leaders and business partners Consultative style and approach with ability to develop credible relationships with business partners and demonstrable ability to influence decision-making
- Solid expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Ability to run data analytics and reporting models
- Microsoft office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.