Already applied?View Dashboard
Regional Marketing Campaign Manager, Disney Consumer ProductsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 532460BR Location Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 03/12/2018
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Company has been the preeminent name in the field of family entertainment; the Disney name has symbolized creativity, innovation, trust, decency, optimism and quality. It is also the world's biggest family entertainment company powered by the biggest brands in storytelling: Disney, Pixar, Marvel, ABC, ESPN and Lucasfilm.
Walt Disney Southeast Asia was integrated in 2012 and have undergone rapid growth across multiple territories. With our regional headquarters located in Singapore, we also have offices in the region including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam. We accelerate growth in our markets through local partnerships, increased localisation and focus on high growth markets.
As of now, we have more than 300 permanent Disney employees are focused on creating happiness for you and your families through magical moments and lifelong memories.
Our businesses are genuinely diverse and dynamic. The range of work is impressive and challenging. Add to that the tremendous geographical coverage of this Region and you have a role which is truly varied. In view of Southeast Asia’s growth, we are now seeking a Regional Marketing Campaign Manager to drive integrated marketing campaigns for the SEA region with a focus on increasing awareness, driving sales and expanding the presence of Disney products towards maximizing economic potential of the DCP business.
We are looking for energetic and proactive, self-starters with consumer-focused/trade or customer marketing experience at multi-national companies, retailers and/or agencies. You must possess the ability to work in a collaborative environment and be strong fans of our brands and have excellent communication skills.
- Develop and execute retail marketing campaigns for Disney Consumer Products (DCP) for SEA that increase awareness of our brands and products, drive traffic to retailers (offline and online) and convert sales.
- Define core targets, key categories and retailers through in-depth analysis of consumers, partners, and the competitive landscape.
- Develop an overarching theme per campaign that is consistent across all consumer touch points.
- Generate creative ideas and guide the creative team on the look and feel of the campaigns.
- Build partnerships and advice creative agencies in campaign development and follow up to ensure all projects are delivered on time and up to the Disney standard.
- Leverage all campaigns for digital to maximize reach, expand the audience and engage with our fans.
- Guide the local retail marketing managers on the deployment of the regional campaigns ensuring consistency and excellence in execution.
- Work closely with other Lines of Businesses (LOB) such as Studio, Digital and Media Networks, to maximize synergy and implementation of marketing initiatives; ensure all stakeholders work jointly to put in place the most impactful campaigns possible.
- Evaluate campaigns, ensure key insights are summarized for various stakeholders, and foster innovation to consistently improve the campaigns for the future; bring each campaign one step forward compared to the competition.
- Budget management and reporting.
- Develop effective marketing materials and sales tools, such as pitch kits to support the markets in promoting the campaigns to their licensees and retailers.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitors, business opportunities, threats and dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in a marketing role within the consumer products industry, across at least two categories (e.g. fashion, toys, beauty, FMCG) or in an agency environment.
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns for at least two markets in SEA.
- Strong project manager with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Experience in working with agencies and external parties.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability in engaging effectively with business partners and diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, able to influence and persuade at all levels.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong team player; must possess team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm that engages and motivates people across different functions and markets.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong passion for Marketing.
- Design background or strong interest is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English; knowledge of another language from the SEA is a plus.
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.