Retail Marketing Manager - CPGPApply NowApply Later Job ID 765734BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 15, 2020
We are looking for energetic and proactive, self-starters with consumer-focused, trade, retail, digital or customer marketing experience at multi-national companies, retailers and/or agencies. You must possess the ability to work in a collaborative environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Develop marketing plans for Disney Consumer Products for Singapore, defining core targets, key categories and retailers (online and offline) through in-depth analysis of both consumers and partners.
- Enhance retail presence of Disney Consumer Products merchandise across various retail formats through strong partnerships with key retailers and licensees, driving sales/revenue across a diverse range of product categories.
- Develop and implement marketing promotions and events, in collaboration with Category, Creative, and e-Commerce teams to drive commercial success
- Manage relationships with existing retailers and key licensees (global, regional and local) and identify new partners and channels to continually strengthen retail footprint.
- Lead event agencies, vendors, and third parties and ensure highest quality and excellence in execution across all retail, branding, and marketing activities.
- Responsible for building and managing E-commerce partnerships to optimize opportunities.
- Provide franchise guidance and work with Creative team in the generation of ideas and solutions to ensure delivery of compelling retail activations and experiences to our partners.
- Support development of effective creative materials and sales tools, such as pitch kits, and work closely with the Category Managers to achieve sell-in of desired character franchise.
- Create reports, track and analyze performance and ROI of marketing campaigns incl. social media.
- Lead and provide marketing insights by integrating research and data into marketing proposals.
- Manage budgets, track performance and analyze ROI of marketing campaigns incl. social media.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitors, business opportunities, threats and dynamics and partner with Category, Retail and e-Commerce and Business Development teams in the collection of respective business needs in relevance to franchise direction.
- Work closely with other Lines of Businesses (LOB) such as Studio, Partnership, Digital, and Media Networks, coordinating amongst stakeholders to achieve corporate franchise strategy. Leverage on activities of cross-divisions, maximizing synergy and implementation of consumer marketing initiatives.
- Oversee one direct report in marketing executions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing role within the consumer products or retail industry.
- Knowledge of the retail landscape in Singapore; an established network among retailers, malls, vendors, and/or creative/event agencies is an advantage.
- Digital Marketing experience with a proven track record of successfully designing and implementing campaigns including online to offline initiatives.
- Experienced in developing and implementing digital campaigns as well as in-store events and working across different departments to maximize business opportunities, within a certain budget.
- Must be fluent in English, knowledge in Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in marketing or account management and in developing solid partnerships with multi-divisional partners.
- Successful track record in creating and delivering measurable, high-impact marketing activations.
- Creative mind with excellent communication skills, with a proven ability in engaging effectively with business partners and diverse stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, able to influence and persuade at all levels.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong team player; possessing team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong passion for Retail & Marketing.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.