S&P Specialist (Standards & Practices)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 949307BR Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 24, 2022
- Perform high quality censorship and review of shows/ content/movies
- Maintain S&P Reports in the team folders for future access
- Handle enquiries & provide information to other departments regarding the show’s content and rating when necessary
- Monitor changes in censorship guidelines across Philippines and SEA markets
- Review commercials / advertisements to optimize revenues
- Complete review of content and share details with the team members.
- Report content issues to senior team members and escalate.
- Diploma with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in S & P/ Media industry
- Organized, Meticulous, and has an eye for detail.
- Matured in thinking and is sensitive to issues regarding censorship.
- Self-motivated individual should be able to perform within tight deadlines.
- Experience in the TV industry and/or editing and censorship of show is an added advantage.
- Consumption of content should be high (Digital/OTT, TV & Films)
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of local language in Tagalog OR Vietnamese is a must.
- Knowledge of local language, customs and traditions
- Capability to understand and review English language content
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.