Senior Commercial Manager, PublishingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 734051BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 19, 2019
- Full accountability of the financial targets
- Focus on NBD and growth of the business in line with financial targets
- Maximizing the digital opportunities in SEA in all countries via operator, DTH and syndication deals
- NBD for Digital products- Voice, Audio, E-books, digital comics
- Ownership of Disney Press business – Responsible for working with the US Disney Press commercial on planning and forecasts to stabilize the business
- Regional Accounts – Manage all regional accounts such as Bonnier, Grolier, DK, La Mark etc.
- Key Account Management – Print and Digital (tracking subscriptions, content pipeline, call centers, promotions, scheduling etc.)
- Partner with territory managers to work on NBD, Local promotions
- Work closely with product partners to launch new products and explore key gaps and whitespaces.
- Work closely with print partners in Key territories- Accounts management, conducts quarterly and annual reviews and renew contracts.
- Content Localization - Work on expanding the content localization for SEA in every territory
- Master Licensees – Establish master licensees for low touch countries such as Burma, Combodia, Laos etc.
- Relevant degree with 7 to 10 years’ experience in sales, NBD and key account management experience. Preferably in FMCG industry, Digital or Consulting. Experience in publishing industry would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in client management and relationship building.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills.
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory for this position.
- Must be able to communicate with different nationality and culture.
- Well-developed commercial and negotiation skills
- Can thrive within a large corporate environment, understand the dynamics and challenges of matrix organization.
- Organization savvy – to collaborate with all levels internally and externally.
- Highly independent and self-directed, as well as good team player.
- Strong analytical mind with understanding of business and financial concepts
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.