Senior Executive, Marketing Creative - 1 year contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 867121BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
Responsibilities:A key member of the team, the Marketing Content, Senior Executive will be responsible for creative developments for multi-market initiatives on a regional level for APAC and occasionally for the global and local teams. He/she will be in charge of the entire retail/product marketing campaign and product development process from concept, pitching and execution. He/She will be responsible for supporting day-to-day responsibilities to ensure creative deliverables are on brand, consistent and of high-quality across all aspects of branding and marketing. He/she should also when necessary be able to work on creative output by themselves. This includes idea generation, illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy when required. It is critical that this person uses their keen eye for detail, strong time-keeping and project management to deliver professional, creative and high-quality work for the APAC Marketing team. He/She will be part of the team to pioneer uniquely branded Disney + Pixar + Marvel + Star Wars + 20th Century Studios + National Geographic marketing initiatives, and retail experiences.
Projects will range from short term, quick turnaround tasks, to much larger projects which may take many months and have many revisions and may require marketing investment. Projects may cover sell-in/pitch decks, design direction deck, toolkits, including power point/key note presentations, merchandise mock ups, event layout, online content/media, marketing collaterals. This person will be experienced in working on multiple projects, and will be a self-starter, ideally with background in a busy media creative role.
The Marketing Content, Senior Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Set over-all design direction and flow of sell-in pitches and presentations to retailers with his/her Manager
- Support marketing teams with creative ideas, materials and mood boards such as thought starters, design direction for marketing pitch/presentations.
- Attend meetings to present creative ideas/pitch to key stakeholders
- Create, localize, and execute brand-centric marketing visuals and supporting assets for retailers (such as: in-store concepts, promotional communication, flyers, POS material, social media, and online visuals)
- Ideate and develop designs for offline and online retail experiences and on-ground activation; using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time, when needed.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills from rough sketches, mock-up rendering, to production and implementation
- Work alongside key stakeholders to ensure we are strategically driving key deliverables which are on brief and delivering best in class campaigns – Product Development, Marketing Creative, Consumer Products, Publishing, Parks and Games.
- Prepare final graphic, retail and digital asset toolkits
- Creative asset management
- Set creative agency briefings and on-boarding for external partners and creative agencies
- Review creative materials submitted by stakeholders, external partners and creative agencies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders or key business partners and update progress
- Communicate and manage creative standards and guidelines with internal stakeholders
- Guide and mentor freelancers/interns/subordinates to the point of professionalism
- Stay abreast of changes in the international marketing environment to best serve the company’s objective and adjust plans/designs accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial/Product or Visual/Graphic design or a related field
- Must have an extensive design, graphic and/or media experience – 3+ years
- Ideally with a creative background in advertising agency or home entertainment company
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative experience
- Proficiency in industry-standard programs and software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic editing/design software
- Able to conceptualize, visualise, design, and render in 3D
- (Knowledge/exposure to SketchUp, KeyShot or any 3D design software is an advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Keynote for Mac
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to edit multimedia - digital and motion graphics is also an advantage
- Excellent skills in developing creative and innovative ideas and executing them in graphic format
- Exceptional eye for detail and passion for the Disney portfolio and other brand-related activities
- Equipped with excellent project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Up to date with current marketing trends in design, digital, consumer products, and brand experiences
- Must possess high level of enthusiasm ‘passion’ and be a strong team player
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to effectively convey ideas to colleagues and business partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.