Senior Manager, Advertising Sales & PartnershipsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 709404BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 18, 2019
- Responsible for handling regional advertising sales revenue emanating from Singapore.
- Southeast Asia
- Growing advertising sales with the focus to drive revenue across Fox Networks Group.
- Develop creative integrated sales proposals, packaging content across platforms which may
- incorporate on-air, on-ground, print, internet and wireless components, to meet clients’ marketing and brand objectives
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationship with advertising agencies and clients within Singapore
- Work with the Digital Media team to strategize, identify and leverage on digital innovations so as to maximize the monetization of Fox’s entertainment digital assets and products
- Prepare and present revenue and budget forecasts and reports
- Proactively research and provide industry-specific information. Highlight movements of advertisers and competitors.
- Responsible for co-ordination with Client Servicing team, ensuring contractual obligations are met on event campaigns and broadcast sponsorships
- Work closely with Client Service and Research for post campaign analysis and presentations
- Any other duties assigned by the superior in charge.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Advertising or Mass Communication
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience, with a minimum of 5 years in Advertising Sales/Media industry
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiar with traditional and new media platform and campaign styles
- Fluent in English with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative and sales oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to network
- Self-motivator who can motivate team and work well across teams
- Ability to adapt to the many different situations that they will come across in the industry
- Ability to communicate the needs of clients and agencies effectively to the team in Singapore
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.