Senior Manager, Growth AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 958679BR Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 06, 2022
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
- Understand factors that positively or negatively contribute to sales, engagement and retention performance and identify action plans to grow
- Drive regional test and learn activities to improve conversion and campaign effectiveness across websites, app stores, performance, engagement and retention campaigns
- Support the forecasting of sales, engagement and retention working with sales, retention and finance leads across the region and utilizing LTV models
- Support the regular business reporting of performance and insight sharing for the growth team
- Utilize customer profiles and insights to provide the Next Best Action recommendations
- Align with research and analytics teams to undertake customer research or reporting to uncover insights that will help grow the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field
- Experience in an online/digital subscription business or e-commerce is preferable
- Deep understanding of consumer insights and digital trends
- Highly numerate, analytical and with a commercial mindset with Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experienced in tracking campaign performance and pulling insights from campaigns
- Experience working with digital marketing, finance and analytics teams
- Passion for driving innovation
- Strong collaborator
- Deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantitative and qualitative inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to analyse data, interpret and present meaningful stories
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines
- Meticulous and commitment to accuracy
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired employees in Singapore.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.