Senior Manager, Insights | Network Product & MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 694498BR Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 06, 2019
You will be proactive in your approach to understanding audience and consumer behaviour within the brand, and pro-active with business solutions off the back of the newly found research / data.
Success in this role will stem from your technical capability within audience research analysis and insights; your ability to be a confident communicator with developed presentation skills; and a desire to influence key stakeholders by telling the research and audience story.
- Actively drive issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights, and build effective analytical presentations and consultative story-telling with insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Lead the design & presentation of daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly channels programming / digital reports as required.
- Develop a clear understanding of advertising prospects, their environments, trends and opportunities.
- Build sustainable relationships with clients and develop new business opportunities
- Instigate, develop and provide insights of viewership trends to assist in decisions including ad revenue tracking, audience and revenue flow, and client profiting
- Develop and provide research that informs of programme / channel performance and strengths, assisting in promoting programme and channel successes
- Provide analysis which promotes a clear understanding of online users and performance of segment/programme websites
- Provide analysis which contributes to specific reporting requirements, e.g. signature content, branded content, important events, competitive monitoring
- Proactively seeks to inform and educate on relevant emerging trends and competitive action/developments
- Provide relevant and insightful information flows into the Television, Marketing, and Digital Media areas as required.
- Analyse and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus groups
- A minimum of 8+ years’ research experience in the entertainment and media space
- Strong research discipline and exposure, with the ability to synergize both quantitative and qualitative research
- A passion for the television / digital and media industry
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills (written and verbal presentations) as well as strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate project results in a clear and concise manner
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle conflict, priorities and deadlines.
- Independent thinker who can take on a project from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of social media analytics
- Exposure in data, insights-driven projects
- Understanding of trends in user and audience data developments.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including charting
- Advanced Microsoft skills with the demonstrated ability to run complex formulas and macros.
- University degree ideally in Communications, Economics, Business or Marketing.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.