Singapore, - - SGApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 702333BR Location Singapore, , Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 06, 2019
We are looking for a strong Software Developer to assist in the daily support functions and ensure smooth systems operation
- Assist in the daily support functions and ensure smooth systems operation.
- Assist in vendor management and ensure timely resolution
- Conduct business survey and analyse business processes in totality to derive holistic solutions for data distribution, analytics and business reporting that benefit business and operations
- Assist in planning proactively and project management of projects assigned.
- Coordinate System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing with vendors, internal IT team and TV Business users for deliverables and provide workable solutions to support business processes.
- Develop reports, middleware and interfaces based on business/operation needs and requirements.
- Assist in documenting business/operational requirements, technical design and solutions and interface requirements.
- Work in collaboration with teams within the project to attain common goals and timeline.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Working experience in database administration or data analytic in MS SQL or Oracle DB
- (e.g. data mining, text mining, operations research, revenue management etc).
- Architectural exposure and experience in using integration tools (Dell Boomi , Oracle SOA Suite, Informatica and etc).
- Knowledge of programming languages and ability to develop/support software in Java, C#, VB.net in J2EE or .net technology
- Hands-on experience with report development tools (Power BI, Crystal Report, Jasper Report or BI Publisher).
- Basic knowledge of Big Data technologies and digital tracing.
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Industry experience is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.