Sourcing & Procurement Manager – SEAApply NowApply Later Job ID 773586BR Location Singapore Singapore Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 04, 2021
- Serve as a business partner to Business Unit key stakeholders by identifying their critical business requirements and providing Sourcing & Procurement services to meet/exceed their expectations
- Build/establish strategic relationships with key suppliers to drive enhanced value and innovation
- Provide rigorous cost and market analysis following the models established by Strategic Sourcing focusing on the total cost of ownership
- Prepare for and execute clear, structured negotiations following the Strategic Sourcing process
- Manage e-Procurement catalog content development, coordinated with International and Global teams
- Provide and lead Strategic procurement services that provide low cost/best value to constituents while considering impact on operations, customers and competitors
- Implement cost effective technologies to increase transaction efficiencies and drive down overall cost of procurement
- Ensure consistent application of procurement processes across constituent groups
- Identify, develop and deploy best practice supplier management, procurement and supply chain practices
- Drive internal skill/capability development to broaden and build staff skill sets
- Institutionalize procurement performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance
- Responsible for the creation and execution of annual operating plans and 5yr strategic sourcing plan.
- Ensure compliance, cost savings and performance measures are established, tracked and achieved
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- Is accountable for the savings delivery for SEA
- The Sourcing & Procurement Manager – SEA will report to the Sourcing & Procurement Category Associate Director– BMT APAC with a dual report into the TWDC SEA CFO.
- 5+ years’ experience leading Sourcing & Procurement organization – preferably in an Entertainment/ Media/ Telecommunications or service-oriented company
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred
- CPM, CIPs, EIPM or similar certification
- Internal/external business consulting experience desired
- Experience working in a multinational / multi LOB environment
- Experience in Media, Entertainment, or Technology Industries
- Internal / external business consulting experience
- Experience in managing a cross functional team (LOB and territory)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent stakeholder influencing skills
- Advanced analytical skills to support complex financial modeling
- Experience in problem solving and analytical methods is critical
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Category Management expertise
- Experience with SAP or other ERP
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability/desire to work in a multi cultural, multi territory environment
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).