Specialist, PO Management & Execution - 1 Year ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 10030025 Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This position will support the ordering process enabling on-time product delivery across APAC-wide brick and mortar and ecommerce wholesale and vertical retail initiatives.
- Support the Manager with item set up and processing within the Island Pacific PO system for wholesale shop in shops and vertical ecommerce product orders
- Track multiple assortment list to make sure all POs are created and sent to related parties on time
- Assist with reconciling system data with out-of-system tools (e.g. excel based sheet)
- Pull information from shared data sites and system
- Assist with PO issuance process to make sure all POs are sent to vendors by deadline
- Track on progress of purchasing order to ensure all products are delivered on time
- Solicit communication between internal and external in the completion of wholesale setups
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of merchandising, sourcing, planning, allocation and related system experience
- Demonstrated strong partnering and working relationship skills
- Demonstrated positive attitude with the ability to be responsive to feedback
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Proven strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient English and Mandarin – both written & verbal
- Ability to quickly learn specific customized tools, systems, and sub systems
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired employees in Singapore.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia), which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.