Sr Analyst, Product Marketing OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10026733 Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Streaming Date posted Nov. 10, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
As part of the Product Marketing Operations & Tech team, the Senior Analyst, Product Marketing Operations drives the execution and campaign delivery of our lifecycle communications to enable the initiatives and objectives of our marketers. In addition, this role administers user lifecycle messaging tests to drive experimentation and draw learnings from strategies defined by our marketers. This role is a hybrid of skill sets, which include: hands-on coding, test instrumentation, marketer strategy thought-partner, and user advocate - leveraging expert internal resources when appropriate. A successful Senior Analyst, Product Marketing Operations maximizes message utilization while balancing the needs of users and internal stakeholders using a measured collaborative approach.
- Build, test and deliver lifecycle messages
- Execute messaging optimization and best practice adoption
- Run split and multivariate tests, ensuring test protocols are administered to minimize bias
- Coordinate with market strategist in the creation and management of marketing campaign process for the purpose of driving video content engagement from our subscribers
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, identify obstacles and ensure they’re addressed
- Monitor messaging programs and campaigns and mitigate or flag issues to partners
- Traffic messages utilizing targeting capabilities while balancing against business goals
- Implement and audit all analytic encoding to enable messaging effectiveness
- Drive messaging reporting and run adhoc analysis when requested
- Ensure all messages conform to GDPR, and other legal or compliance requirements
- 5+ years in marketing executing CRM/Lifecycle channel optimization and insights
- Deep experience in email, push, sms, in-app messaging channels and platforms
- An understanding and administration of message experimentation best practices
- Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
- Proficiency in building HTML emails from assets files, make message template adjustments and have the ability to articulate more complex needs to developers
- Capable of conveying even the most complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand, and digestible terms
- Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
- Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
- Superior presentation, communication and documentation skills
- Be a highly organized, highly methodical and strong team player
- Be able to multitask and handle simultaneous projects, have exceptional problem solving skills and display composure under stress
- Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable partner marketing teams
- Thrives in ownership, as our resident churn mitigation email expert
- Superior stakeholder partnership management via a consultative approach
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and of Jira/Confluence
- Working knowledge of email and mobile channel best practices
- Ability to be on-call, when high priority business needs necessitate
- bi-lingual - Fluent in English/Korean
- Working Proficiency in any of the following languages a plus: Japanese, Mandarin
- Experience in an operational role
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Template scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid)
- Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and /or other lifecycle marketing platforms, ideally certified in one main platform
- Experience in building lifecycle user journeys
- Experience supporting a globally distributed stakeholder team
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements
- Fluency in another language (e.g. Mandarin/Korean/Japanese)
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired employees in Singapore.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia), which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.