Distribution CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 886935BR Location Sofia, Bulgaria Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 15, 2021
Responsibilities:Negotiates deals with clients.
• Supports the achievement of Distribution Balkans revenue targets.
• Certifies subscriber reports, including aligning of reporting parameters across Balkans.
• Complies with all relevant company Company policies for the Balkans markets.
• Supports The Walt Disney Company Balkans proactive selling: finding new business, new clients and leveraging existing assets.
• Analyses market opportunities and looks for new revenue streams: new markets, new products.
• Works with the Distribution team and Finance on budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Represents The Walt Disney Company Bulgaria in front of clients, industry bodies, government bodies and Pay TV associations, maintains contacts with them, participates in events with/for them.
• Builds and manages strong client partnerships, especially on Sales Executive/Director levels.
• Keeps in daily contact with key departments such as Programming, Marketing, Ad Sales, Operations, Finance, On-Air.
• Maintains internal reporting, forecasting and has effective control over invoicing and payment of company’s revenues.
• Gives feedback about the activities of the competitors of The Walt Disney Company on the particular markets to Distribution team.
• Maintains knowledge about the channels performance of The Walt Disney Company Balkans – ratings, shares, actual and future programs and projects.
• Informs other departments about feedback from the Distribution industry.
Basic Qualifications:• Relevant university degree.
• 2 years on similar position in media related company, preferably in television
• Previous knowledge in sales
• Personal skills: communicative, organized, team player, positive, tolerant, energizing, collaborative approach
• Fluent in English
• Strong Microsoft office (intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Professional abilities: attention to detail, solution-oriented, pro-active, self-motivated, presentation and negotiation skills, analytical mindset
• Practical approach to problem solving, track record of demonstrating initiative
• Forward leaning personality
• Hard working in hectic times
• Delivering high quality to clients
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.