Scheduler (1 year fixed term contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768638BR Location Sofia, Bulgaria Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
- Produce detailed and accurate competitive presentation schedules (Playlists) for assigned Channels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within team;
- Prepare schedules, making sure all promotions reflect media plan and secondary events, opt-out cues and any other transmission instructions are correctly added;
- Ensure schedules are 100% accurate before sending to transmission;
- Maintain a creative level of presentation elements across all feeds in line with branding;
- Feed into campaign briefing process, representing presentation strategies and needs;
- Schedule cross promotions and their placements within the schedules where possible, including opt-outs;
- Review continuity elements to make sure all throws and information are relevant to schedule and promotional priorities clearly communicated;
- Track delivery of promotional inventory to ensure all is delivered on time for transmission;
- Monitor competitive channels’ promos to keep abreast of the market place;
- Check all promos are correct for air with the relevant systems updated and approved;
- Liaise with transmission on any last-minute changes or errors that may occur and adjust schedules accordingly;
- Send schedules for transmission and other relevant departments on time;
- Work collaboratively with programming teams to maximize best practices and knowledge and provide cover across channel schedules as and when required.
- Previous experience in data entry environment;
- Previous experience in cable and satellite, broadcast television or media agency is an advantage;
- Computer literacy in MS Office and Broadcast Channel Management Systems;
- University degree in business administration or related;
- English language fluency.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.