Guest Service Manager, Merchandise (Suzhou Village)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 767133BR Location Suzhou, Jiangsu, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 20, 2020
- Serve as the leader of a store or a branch of a big store
- Ensure safe environment for all Cast Members and guests, following Shanghai Disney Resort safety procedures
- Follow Disney basic quality standards, create positive working environment for all Cast Members under Disney leadership
- Encourage and support the development of store lead, trainer and Host/Hostess, support new Cast Members on-boarding training and on job training
- Recognize Cast Members for their excellent guest service and give them positive and constructive feedback; serve as the role model of the store
- In charge of Cast Members’ performance managing with Disney standard
- Use Disney Four Keys Basics to provide excellent guest service; focusing on Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency
- Ensure Disney Visual Merchandising display standard
- Monitor stock inventory, ensure sufficient products on the floor
- Concern data analyzing, inventory managing and loss prevention with the team
- Manage shifts arrangement and working hours, ensure staffing level within the budget
- Make sure all team members follow related standards and procedures
- Support and localize innovation, supervise the effect on Cast Members and guest experience and procedure improvement
- Communicate and partner within and across lines of business including other area leaders, peers, location planning, vendors and related supervision departments to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Capable of organizing events or activities within the store
- Be able to find new business opportunities, analyze sales data to improve sales and guest service
- iving in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province
- Proven working experience on guest service related industry (Food and Beverage or Retail) over 3 years
- Proven leadership experience over 1 year and perform excellent leadership
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and skills
- Demonstrated excellent teamwork and people skills
- Adaptability and willingness to develop themselves and others
- Full availability for any dates in a week and any shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and work location (indoor, outdoor and specialty stores throughout park and town)
- Efficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) and communication skills in fluent Mandarin, both written and verbal. Fluent English is a plus
- Able to work independently and to make decision in different situations
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Proven ability on monitoring and effective use of resources to implement daily core operation
- College degree and above, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.