Already applied?View Dashboard
Account Executive - Disney & ESPN Media NetworksApply Now Apply Later Job ID 543904BR Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 04/04/2018
Job Summary:An exciting opportunity to join Walt Disney International and represent Disney & ESPN Media Network brands creating partnership opportunities for media agencies and potential advertisers across our platforms. You will have the opportunity to liaise with our local and international teams, think creatively and respond to media briefs with ‘beyond the banner’ concepts that connect with target audiences.
- Deliver on sales target.
- Make sales calls and follow sales process and administration tasks.
- Liaise with media agencies and direct clients to identify opportunities.
- Respond to briefs often with often same-day turnaround times.
- Selling Solution mindset always on from understanding the client needs to offering the most relevant media solution to them.
- Make suggestions and assist with the implementation of new sales process.
- Ensure that all leads and customer information is captured in the CRM system.
- Contribute suggestions, feedback and personal experiences of the sales process to the team for improvement. • Monitor advertisers’ creative and correct any misuse.
- Collaborate with our sales team on pitches.
- Negotiate complex, long term partnership agreements
- Accurate and timely reporting of sales activities
Client Servicing Responsibilities
- Keep clients/ad agencies informed of new advertising opportunities.
- Client relationships - maintain weekly/monthly contact with clients.
- Communicate with our implementation team to deliver on client requests.
- Update CRM with all client activities.
- Inform our implementation team of up and coming campaigns.
- Communicate with clients on their day-to-day requirements.
- Ensure that all billing is properly recorded before billing cycles.
- Ensure agency and client creative materials are sent to our Ad Operations team with enough time to implement campaigns.
- Liaise with the Ad Operations team to implement campaigns.
- Ensure all reporting is in place for the period of the campaign and report to agencies on the performance of campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years media sales experience.
- Strong relationships with key Australian media agencies (specifically online media sales)
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales forecasts and tightly managing sales budgets
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Advanced solution sales skills
- Solid understanding of the Australian media (agency) landscape
- Ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline (from end to end)
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail.
- Logical and lateral thinker
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to ensure all priorities and multiple deadlines are met
- A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.