Already applied?View Dashboard
Creative Solutions Executive – Disney ESPN Media NetworkApply Now Apply Later Job ID 597128BR Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia Business ESPN Date posted Sep. 24, 2018
Job Summary:The Creative Solutions Executive (CSE) is responsible for generating best in market advertising solutions for ESPN & Disney clients. Working with the Adverting Sales team, the CSE will tell compelling sales stories through research and insight based collateral. Core to the role is creating meaningful partnerships that drive real business outcomes for clients.
- Think creatively and respond to media briefs with highly integrated concepts that connect with the target audience.
- Convert a deep understanding of the marketing landscape into commercially viable sales opportunities
- Act as a product expert within the Disney ESPN Media Network team
- Identify and build relationships with strategically important clients and agency contacts as part of an industry network • Communicate complex creative ideas clearly and succinctly
- Increase annual partnerships
- Build vertical strategies aligned with product opportunities
- Assist in the negotiation of complex, long term partnership agreements
- Manage sales collateral including site and category guides
- Manage a complex matrix of internal and external stakeholders • Work collaboratively with the advertising sales team through the ideation, pitch and implementation process
- Consistently and continually feedback on operational process to ensure efficiencies in workflow
- Educate colleagues across the business about the sales process and opportunities/challenges to achieve complete buy-in to this critical function.
- Create and maintain best in market sales collateral
- Act at the primary intermediary between Research (LA/NYC based) and the local advertising sales team
- Act as the point-person in regards to implementing key partnerships.
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and optimisation throughout the partnerships period
- Lead the quarterly business review process
- Liaise with the technology team to implement campaigns.
- Ensure all reporting is in place for the period of the campaign and report to agencies on the performance of campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years media sales, creative agency, media agency experience.
- Strong relationships with media agencies and direct clients
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales forecasts and tightly managing sales budgets
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Advanced solution sales skills
- Solid understanding of the Australian media landscape
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Logical and lateral thinker Excellent time management and organisation skills to ensure all priorities and multiple deadlines are met
- A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.