Already applied?View Dashboard
Research & Consumer Analytics Co-ordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 645360BR Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 04, 2019
Job Summary:To support all consumer research and analytics activities covering both the Australian and NZ market inclusive of tracking studies, ad hoc projects and regular digital reporting. The focus on all insight work is to deliver excellent insight that actively informs strategic business decisions.
-12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Provide administrative and project support on both quantitative and qualitative research projects- checking data, participating in analysis, arranging meetings
- Help the research executive coordinate all workshop and brainstorm sessions providing the collation and dissemination of output
- Provide support to the consumer analytics team with tagging content and creating audience segments
- Manage the budget, purchase orders and invoice requests for the team
- Provide administrative support to the insight and consumer analytics team including maintaining files in the relevant server folders as well as Sharepoint, organising meetings, managing invoice payments, formatting presentations.
- Provide administrative support to the Director when required including booking meetings and meeting rooms, arranging travel and managing expense reports.
- High degree of numeracy in order to work with data and check its accuracy
- High attention to detail • Excellent time management and organisation skills to ensure all priorities and multiple deadlines are met
- A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Genuine interest in learning skills related to research and consumer analytics Characteristics
- Committed team player with hands on approach
- Open and transparent
- Collaborates easily
- Flexible and adaptable
- Degree qualified - ideally a degree in social sciences, arts, psychology, economics, marketing or related degree with a grounding in data measurement and analytics
- Experience working in an administrative role ideally within a research agency, media or marketing agency
- Ideally some exposure to and experience with research and/or digital measurement
- Ability to work autonomously and under supervision
This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if this role captures your imagination then apply now!
Applications will be reviewed and Interviews may take place prior to closure date for applications. To give yourself the best chance of selection, please do not leave your application to the application ‘close’ date.
Please note that any successful offer of employment is subject to satisfactory results from background verification.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.