Creative Solutions Executive - 12 month FTCApply NowApply Later Job ID 874010BR Location Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Business ESPN Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
Working with the Adverting Sales team, the C&BSE will be responsible for creating compelling and premium presentations and key visuals. They will play an integral part of the creative process to create meaningful partnerships that drive real business outcomes for clients.
There are two roles available - both are 12 month fixed term contracts.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Skills including PowerPoint and Excel to create templates, backgrounds and presentations incorporating information graphics, charts, mock-ups and diagrams
- Create and maintain best in market sales collateral and executions across a variety of brands including Disney, ESPN & National Geographic
- Collaborate with and support the Account Managers to build presentations and key visuals for potential partners
- Provide high quality mocks and visuals meeting client objectives and Disney Advertising Standards across a range of platforms
- Work closely with the sales team and internal departments on ideation and brainstorms for creative concepts, presentations and key visuals
- Support the Client & Brans Solutions Manager and Account Managers in formulating brand partnerships and creative strategies
- Ensuring partnership and proactive presentations are delivered on time
- Support Account Managers in showcasing robust category insights
- Work closely with Research for competitive analysis and audience insights for brief responses, collateral and trade marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Ad Operations & Account managers for implementation of partnerships and assist with EOC reporting
- Communicate with stakeholders in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually
- Work closely with the Client & Brand Solutions Manager to execute trade marketing collateral to drive relationships and revenue for the sales team
- Responsible for upholding the creative integrity and standards of Disney, ESPN & National Geographic
- Staying on top of the latest trends while still adhering to Disney Advertising Sales requirements and client guidelines
- A minimum of 3 years’ creative agency, media sales, partnerships, media agency experience.
- A portfolio (.PPTX) that demonstrates immaculate design and speaks to your skill
- Proven track record in delivering premium client presentations and mocks
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint
- Passionate about storytelling through visuals
- Strong analytical skills
- Can interpret complex ideas visually
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to ensure all priorities and multiple deadlines are met
- Adaptability and willingness to support where needed
- A team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation
- Exceptional communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
Additional Information:This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if this role captures your imagination then apply now!
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.