Digital Advertising Operations ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 874012BR Location Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Business ESPN Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
There is one permanent and one 12 month fixed term contract available.
- Proactive account management of key advertisers and media agencies
- Ownership of managing campaigns, including booking and monitoring deals to ensure full delivery and meeting client objectives.
- Provide best in class customer support, encouraging repeat and increased business.
- Develop and maintain excellent external relationships; acting as the primary day to day contact for clients, advertising agencies, and creative agencies throughout a campaign.
- Responsible for pre-sale avails, including any technical questions from advertisers about ESPN’s properties and organizing creative delivery from agencies.
- Responsible for campaign stewardship, including reporting, billing, and screen shot requests.
- Responsible ad trafficking to ensure campaigns run as booked and are optimised accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring full delivery and analysing performance in end of campaign reports.
- Responsible for consistently monitoring and reviewing all live media campaigns to ensure adherence to ESPN/Disney policies and general product integrity.
- Work closely with Sales, Creative Solutions, Editorial, and Product teams to create innovative sponsorship solutions focusing on company goals and client KPI’s.
- Work with teams across departments and offices on the execution of sponsorship deal points.
- Work with Finance team to generate campaign invoices and resolve any billing discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Participate in inter-department efforts to grow the ESPN brand and business
- 1-2+ years digital campaign management experience
- Previous experience in planning or campaign management with a large publisher, media owner, or media agency.
- Knowledge and interest in digital media, especially advertising across platforms and devices.
- Experience working with digital advertising tools EG Google Ad Manager, Operative, MOAT
- Comfortable working with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrable passion for sport preferred.
- Highly organized, with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong numeric and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Customer and user advocate.
- Knowledge of web design and digital technologies preferred.
- Computer programs: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Additional Information:This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if this role captures your imagination then apply now!
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.