Media Planning & Implementation ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 774476BR Location Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Business ESPN Date posted Feb. 16, 2021
- This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Partner and support the Disney/ ESPN Media Sales and Partnerships, specifically account managers and the creative solutions team throughout the sales process
- Lead the post sales process and deal maintenance for all the assigned advertisers. This includes booking inventory, communicating with agencies, implementing agency requests/changes for their advertising schedules and implementing traffic instructions for each account.
- Manually execute all commercial unit changes and accommodate traffic revisions including, but not limited to: adding, deleting, moving and allocating units to specific brands, splitting and combining units, flight date changes, and executing any day-of-air changes.
- Book and maintain all Client Supplied inventory including, for league partners including (but not limited to) NBA, NFL, MLB, UFC, NBL, Tennis, PGA, NCAA
- Responsible for acquiring commercial instructions from conferences, leagues and packagers.
- Steward major buys by analysing campaign delivery and managing preparation of make-goods
- Prioritise, fulfil, or delegate as applicable all agency, or internal, requests to ensure scheduled commercial spots air correctly while maintaining contracted scheduled dollars.
- Work with accounting on processing any accounts adjustments or special billing requests from the clients
- Serve as a liaison to programming, coordinating schedule and program changes and updating planning management for both clients and league partners
- Act as the point-person in regards to implementing key partnerships.
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and optimisation throughout the partnerships period
- Ensure all reporting is in place for the period of the campaign and report to the sales team and external clients on the performance of campaigns
- Drive communication between multiple internal departments relative to advertiser deal points, ensuring an efficient and timely implementation process and delivery
- Communicate effectively in order to properly deliver proposals, revisions, answer questions, and fulfil any and all day to day requests all the while maintaining world class customer service internally and externally
- Daily review of new episodes, program change and format change reports and adjust inventory accordingly.
- Communicate commercial placement to Scheduling team when applicable.
- Rectify cash variances for applicable client supplied events.
- Ensure accuracy of all internal reporting for your assigned accounts by regularly updating ordered/held/working status, liability, flight and programming changes
- Exhibit professional excellence at all times and approach work with passion and positivity
Additional Information:To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Advanced Computer skills required, with a focus on Excel
- Strong Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical and lateral thinker
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to ensure all priorities and multiple deadlines are met
- To be a strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces innovation
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Australia Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.