Assistant Manager, Integrated SolutionsApply NowApply Later Job ID 764802BR Location Taipei City, Taiwan, Taiwan Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 19, 2020
- Plan, manage, and execute on-target DCTI network strategies to create advertising business opportunities for airtime, sponsorships, product placements, and events to direct clients, advertising sectors, and agencies to drive incremental revenues.
- Develop ad sales, tie-in promotions, sponsorships, and new business ideas from working closely with the programming, production and front line sales teams to increase revenues. These include but are not limited to the creation of sales material, sales events, and other advertising resources by managing various direct clients, media, creative, and production agencies.
- Responsible for working closely with channels stakeholders i.e., Marketing, PR, Digital, Programming and OAP team, to deliver clients’ sales solutions seamlessly with the balance for meeting each stakeholder's objectives.
- Responsible for building synergies within existing businesses of TWDC, i.e., Corporate Marketing, DCP, and Studios, to increase company revenue and brand awareness.
- Education & Experiences
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in media, marketing, media agencies, with a minimum of 2 years of advertising sales and sponsorships experience
- Thorough understanding of the advertising sales function and its intricacies to drive revenue
- Proven track record of planning and implementing integrated sales solutions, marketing and promotion programs.
- China and overseas advertising and media experience is preferred.
- Business acumen to identify potential area for business growth
- Ability to create and maintain trade networks, including agency associations, key advertising sector representatives and authorities, media and other partnerships
- Ability to deal with scarce resource allocation, balancing cost and benefit between the company and partners, motivating the trade in a sustainable manner with the ultimate goal of supporting advertising sales in delivering incremental revenues
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Has high standards for work quality and attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills to bridge internal parties and build relationship with external partners
- Aggressive & Innovative
- Excellent Presentation & Communication skills
- High energy with ability to enthuse others
- Always seek opportunities to increase revenue
- Team player
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Taiwan) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.