Asst Mgr, Operation, EC & DTC Retail, TWApply NowApply Later Job ID 775011BR Location Taipei City, Taiwan Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 23, 2021
- Assist to manage shopDisney Taiwan ecommerce site daily operation
- Work closely with 3rd party operator and multiple internal functions including merchandising, marketing, supply chain, finance, accounting and IT team to grow the business
- Assist to manage online big campaigns, marketing and special brand programs
- Able to do business analysis and reporting, e.g. sales performance, business insights, competitions, consumer profile, etc.
- Business Operation:
- Drive strategy for eCommerce platform, order management and fulfillment process for shopDisney Taiwan online store
- Manage shopDisney platform experience including finding product, product images, adding to cart and order placement process to identify and help implement opportunities to increase traffic and encourage conversion
- Monitor KPI’s and identify areas of opportunity and report all website bugs/issues and work with developers to find resolutions;
- Constantly improve customer service and logistics delivery quality to better serve our consumer
- Prioritize and manage website project roadmap in partnership with IT;
- Regularly test site enhancements to ensure proper functionality
- Business Analysis & Reporting:
- Track and analyze competitions
- Analyze sales performance, campaigns and marketing programs key indicator to provide business informative to the team
- Manage Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting and project trends for use in forecasting;
- Provide forecasts to 3rd party vendors to guide staffing and scheduling for customer service center and warehouses
- Budget 3rd party vendor expenses and track in partnership with finance team;
Basic Qualifications:Key Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA degree is preferred
- Proven experience in both eCommerce operations and fulfillment;
- Clear and concise communication skills , both written and verbal;
- A strong bias toward execution. You love working independently and thrive when given freedom and flexibility;
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently;
- Strong prioritization skills; able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties;
- Comprehensive understanding of e-Commerce and supply chain management
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce business models and retail industry trends including channels, customers, promotion and product
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Taiwan) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.