Senior Manager, Acquisition & Lifecycle MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 771280BR Location Taipei City, Taiwan; Hong Kong Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 28, 2020
Our Disney+ North Asia team is responsible for the launch and day to day operation of the service across Japan, China, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, marketing, partnerships, content programming, research and analytics.
The Senior Manager, Acquisition & Lifecycle Marketing will lead a team to drive all aspects of acquisition marketing, performance media, subscriber onboarding and ongoing customer engagement etc.. The role will own business critical KPIs including but not limited to free trial sign ups, conversion to active subscription, customer retention and customer lifetime value.
The Acquisition & Lifecycle Marketing team will provide deep experience in managing end-to-end direct response campaigns, managing subscriber onboarding and ongoing customer engagement. Besides, the team will also partner closely with other lines of business including Studios, Franchise, Live Entertainment, Parks and Consumer Products to align Disney streaming acquisition and lifecycle marketing plans with cross company priorities to draft off company-wide big beats. The role will work in partnership with the Content team to set and deliver a holistic consumer focused marketing strategy for the business in the market.
The role will be positioned at the heart of decision making for The Walt Disney Company, driving the best audience/subscriber experience and commercial outcome for the business.
- Through a data-driven approach and in partnership with Disney Streaming Services global acquisition team prioritise acquisition/ performance marketing initiatives based on forecasted impact to acquisition metrics
- Create and drive our ability to measure and move customers through the various stages of the customer journey, from awareness through to retention.
- In partnership with global tech team define and prioritise technical platform requirements for successful execution of core strategies
- Maintain a clear perspective on the optimal data pipeline and data management strategy
- Develop and own strategic initiatives and ensure execution tracks against timelines as well as unblocking progress through actionable next steps
- Lead the media planning function for local performance media spend and prepare internal and agency briefs as required
- Deep dive into and give leadership detailed understanding of specific areas of the acquisition/performance media strategy – targeting, creative refresh, performance ROI, etc.
- Act as the marketing teams’ subject matter expert on the legal and regulatory framework that governs our performance marketing strategy
- Identify sources of growth/profitability/efficiency in current or new areas through strategic thinking and creative analytics
- Partner with global to define and manage core metrics that drive marketing spend, including margin contribution, re-engagement and brand awareness
- Ensue local alignment with international team on performance marketing strategy
- Drive vision and execution as a critical member of the marketing team Lifecycle
- Responsible for Onboarding & Customer Engagement
- Provide regional input into global strategy for onboarding, content & features engagement
- Management of cross-territory campaign plan
- Delivery of multi-territory engagement campaigns e.g. originals
- Delivery and optimisation of regional KPIs
- A minimum of 10+ years of performance marketing
- Proven experience leading end to end funnel marketing, modern KPI measurements, and attribution methods
- Able to combine comfort with data and a strong sense of the customer, driving customer behavior using a combination of technology and creativity
- Proven track record of delivering growth from multiple digital advertising sources, and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable knowledge of automated marketing systems, from set up to daily operation and measurement
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience building and leading digital marketing teams focused on performance marketing
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape in local market
- Solid experience in team and stakeholder management
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Taiwan) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.