Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Publishing Intern - 1 year contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 979203BR Location Tel Aviv, Israel Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 12, 2022
- Assist with the product development process of Disney publishing licensees, within the framework of rules and procedures set by Disney Consumer Products and according to the local cultural) sensitivities
- Help with Pub planning/POs and OPA reviews & approvals
- When needed, support licensees to find artwork/style guides in the system
- Share the content updates with licensees
- When needed, liaise with the regional/global team for corrections and guidance of artwork to licensees as we as follow up on pending approvals/feedback
- Clear OPA from pending submissions (guide licensee how to complete them)
- Run OPA reports for white spaces in product development
- 4th year University students or Master students in Business Administration
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
- Highly organized and good time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Self autonomous, highly organised and strong at planning and multi-tasking
- Able to work full time 2 or 3 days a week in school period
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Israel Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.