Assistant Manager, Account Management, CPCApply Now Job ID 666573BR Location Japan Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 11/21/2019
Job Summary:A licensing business within Disney Consumer Products. Managing one or multiple product categories or brands and working with the team and licensees to set and implement a strategy for growth.
- Manage and work closely with licensees to set future strategies for growth including contract negotiation, product development, sales management, marketing and etc.
- Develop strategies for business growth, manage key licensees, rationalize licensee base, work closely with the creative team on licensee product development
- Analysis of key licensees business, consumer market and trends, devising a strategy and action plan for growth
- Work closely with other lines of business (Studio, TV, Interactive & etc.) to maximize synergy effect of Disney properties
- Prepare and deliver an internal and external presentation
- Relevant commercial marketing, sales, licensing or similar consumer targeted experience required
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate with both internal and external audiences at multiple levels (both in Japanese and in English)
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload to meet business and licensee deadlines
- Financial acumen
- Experience and understanding FMCG industry is preferred
- Experience of managing a team is preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business or related study
- English proficiency
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ウォルト・ディズニー・ジャパン株式会社, which is part of a business segment we call パーク・エクスペリエンス・アンド・プロダクツ.