Manager, Franchise MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 836012BR Location Japan Business Disney Licensing Date posted 09/13/2021
- Lead to develop franchise growth strategy and business plan.
- Lead to execute planned annual business plan.
- Develop key initiative plans by closely working with Account management team and Creative team including agency partners.
- Day to day franchise situation analysis and presentation material development.
- Develop franchise strategy to maximize business - Assessment of current franchise business growth opportunities by leveraging consumer & commercial research and insights which are provided by consumer commercial knowledge & insights / idea generation / business case development
- Plan and execute promotion activities for franchise products in line with franchise strategies - Develop critical paths and lead cross-functional members in order to ensure franchise promotion execution. Measure and report performance of franchise promotion and assess against goals.
- Apply PDCA cycle to improve the business by implementing necessary measurement tool and research.
- Plan and coordinate franchise strategy presentation to licensees and internal members.
- Develop value-based relationship with corporate marketing/other LOB marketing teams to work effectively
- Support Account management team - Timely share franchise and contents information from US and other LOB on the latest property-related news.
- 5-8 years marketing experience in the area of Brand marketing and/or channel planning in consumer related business
- Successful experience managing promotion plans with agency partners
- Good leadership and communication skills to involve cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Skills to analyze complex consumer / marketing data and form recommendation
- Basic financial skills to be able to judge business attractiveness and engage Account management team
- Deliver results oriented mind set
- Innovative mind set. Out of box thinking and problem solving skills to enabling hose ideas
- Good Power Point, market data development and storytelling skills.
- Personal affinity for the brands and franchises of The Walt Disney Company.
- Native Japanese and business level English in verbal and writing
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.