Organizational Development & Talent Solutions Program ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 829839BR Location Japan Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 07/19/2021
Lead and manage assigned projects from exploration, development, delivery and results assessment stages using sound and organized project management tools and techniques
Work with project team members within the COE team, potentially external vendors and suppliers, driving their performance and execution to agreed project stages and timelines
Define needed governance, policies and procedures to support and keep traction on assigned projects; regularly update and close loop on overall progress, issues resolutions and other matters raised.
Regularly review overall project quality implementation, investment and cost efficiencies where applicable
Lead the preparation and set up, including updating of material, language translations and compliance with all forms processing, facilities, logistics, etc. and being a liaison with vendor (if applicable) and ensuring program standards are maintained during the initial pilot and launch stages.
Later partner and contract with LD operations in regular planning and deployment of the local programs in sustaining stage, while staying as the key contact and program owner at region level
Engage in operations specific projects as assigned; continue to apply project management skills and operations savvy
Partner with portfolio lead/s or other COE team members to diagnose specific needs related to these topics as basis/es for content design and proposal
Conduct adequate research, benchmarking and/or vendor identification suited to need requests and design proposals
Determine best delivery method/s suitable to the target population/s considering high impact results, effective learning assimilation and application, cost effectiveness and future scalability
Develop the required communications, education, trainings and tools needed to implement the solution
Develop measures, benchmarks, or scorecards to monitor the effectiveness of assigned programs/projects
Business Partnering & Consulting
Act as local OTS partner and point of contact working with local business leaders and HRBPs to observe, diagnose, consult, plan and implement needed OD, L&D, Talent and/or D&I local solutions
Partner with APAC OTS to leverage existing solutions and best practices suitable to the local request/s and requirements.
Advise and/or lead customization or adaptation needed in implementing APAC and/or global OTS solutions to the local audience/s.
Develop measures, benchmarks, or scorecards to monitor the effectiveness of local programs/projects
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline (i.e. Human Resources, Adult Education, Psychology) from an accredited educational institution, masters preferred
- Minimum of 3 years successful track record of developing, aligning and delivering learning, leadership and OD strategies and programs to business strategy and able to realize measurable business impact
- Effective training and facilitation skills in both English and local language.
- Demonstrate business acumen with understanding of the link between OTS solutions and business strategy.
- Subject matter expertise, using best practice approaches and personal passion in organizational development theory, including leadership, learning, talent, diversity and inclusion.
- Effective communication and influence skills, capable of managing stakeholders at different levels.
- Mature and possess a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proactive and collaborative team player.
- A good balance between strategic thinking and attention to details.
- Business travel may be required from time to time.
- Global and/or regional job, consulting firm, and/or people management experience/s a plus.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).