Senior Manager, Content OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 779350BR Location Tokyo, Japan Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 23, 2021
- Create workflows and milestones related to large catalog launches for Disney+ to guarantee timely, high-quality execution across the supply chain
- Create and manage detailed project plans with milestones, ensure that all deadlines are met and all handoffs are successful and the project is moving through the pipeline
- Assess, communicate and mitigate risk, utilizing contingency plans as necessary. Manage through issue resolution.
- Collaborate with Global Content Operations, Programming, Studio Operations, Media Delivery, Marketing, Launch PMO, Product and Local Teams on workflow, timelines and requirements per project, keeping each team accountable for their deliverables. Remove roadblocks for interdependent teams.
- Communicate both detailed and high-level progress to stakeholders at large including executives
- Create and maintain documentation including project plans, templates, executive summaries and post-mortems
- 3+ years project management or consulting experience in direct-to-consumer organizations having incepted new projects and workflows
- Ability to communicate effectively on a regular cadence to wide audiences on overall project health
- Knowledgeable about AV, artwork, metadata asset and title lifecycles
- Fluency in English
- Able to articulate complex situations in simple terms and clearly identify next steps
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with global contacts
- Comfortable using various data management systems and tools (CMS, Excel, Google and Microsoft suites, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage through influence in complex organizational structures
- Ability to solve for the short term while constantly thinking of sustainable long-term plans
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Streaming service experience
- Familiarity with content asset types and production and distribution lifecycles
- Personal affinity for the brands and franchises of The Walt Disney Company
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call ディズニー・ストリーミング・サービス.