Specialist, Operation, Home EntertainmentApply Now Job ID 750901BR Location Japan Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted 06/23/2020
Job Summary:Under Retail Business Management, Specialist of Operations supervises total physical business such as DVD, Blu-ray and Movie-NEX at The Walt Disney Company Japan. The candidate will be required to coordinate whole administrative tasks related with physical business, including but not limited to the job overview described below.
Responsibilities:Optimization of business
- To understand the planning and strategy DISNEY has decided to run the production plan.
- To conduct daily routine with related parties.
- To analyze the performance and demand, to produce efficient, optimal, the Shipping.
- To manage manufacturing and distribution with system (DISCO).
- To provide reports monthly and quarterly.
- To supervise vendors, outsourcing staff with collaboration.
- Review the productivity and efficiency, to carry out the best practice.
- To maintain business with sustainable.
Improve of business
- To draft the improvement plan and problem understanding through the daily operation. Check the characteristics of operation, and reported to the supervisor, to encourage early resolution to the consultation.
Basic Qualifications:At least 5 years of manager experience in Supply chain management.
Preferred Qualifications:Core Competencies
-Business Acumen, Teamwork, Creative Thinking, Ownership
Intermediate PC Skills
- Excel /Word / Power Point (Presentation material) are preferable.
-Self Management, Strong commitment, Diversity
- Information Gathering
-Time Management, Quality Management, Multiple task player
-Fostering open communication, Respecter,
-Developing partnership & relationship
- Achievement focus
-Show a good understanding of, and willingness to discuss and support staff
Business Knowledge Use
- TOEIC SKILL (750)
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.