Senior Manager or Manager, Platform SalesApply Now Job ID 731902BR Location Japan Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted 12/11/2019
Job Summary:Maximize sales and revenue for the TV business for platform and digital service sales to affiliate to our pay television for both Fox and Disney. As a head of the team/leader, Build and increase the organization capability to grow the business.
Responsibilities:Annual sales strategy creation and revenue budgeting for all affiliate sales including cable television, DTH, IPTV and new digital platforms.
Achieve sales targets established in budgeting process to achieve annual AOP financial goals.
- Strategic targeting and acquisition of new clients
- Maintenance and renewal of existing clients
- Effective client management
- Managing DTH platform channel packaging
- Management of all contract closures
- Management of all affiliate contractual obligations
- Targeting and management of corporate channel clients
- Budget, Financials, reporting management
- Sales strategy communication and implementation
- Individual sales target establishment, follow-up and coaching
- Maintenance of overall team motivation and performance
- Industry information dissemination and education
- Product and brand education
XLOB (cross-lines-of-businesses) management
Management of all XLOB relationships related to platform sales and affiliate marketing including legal, finance, programming, marketing and brand compliance.
Preferred Qualifications:- Over 5 years sales experience in platform channel/media buying, ad sales or entertainment related sales
- Track record of people management. Experience in managing the team
- Strategy and logical thinking
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong, effective communication skills (Internal/External)
- Experience and knowledge of pay TV industry
- Experience and knowledge of FTA television industry, ad sales
- Effective presentation and sales skills
- Team player, Team motivator
- Disney Fan
- Good English skills preferred
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ウォルト・ディズニー・ジャパン株式会社, which is part of a business segment we call ダイレクト・トゥー・コンシューマ＆インターナショナル.