Specialist, Direct to Consumer Servicing (Contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 894205BR Location Japan Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted 11/25/2021
Job Summary:Responsible for the creation and delivery of digital assets to Disney’s Direct to Consumer Services (including but not limited to Disney+ and Disney+ HotStar). The servicing orders include, both Disney own and 3rd party acquired titles including catalogue and currents episodic, feature, and shorts. The team is responsible in working with multiple internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure assets are localized, processed, packaged, and delivered to the highest quality in time for the services. The individual must have relevant experience of content production, localisation, mastering and digital distribution. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure is essential.
- Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation and delivery of audio, video, timed text descriptive metadata and creative arts for specific titles across multiple languages, recognizing unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control
- Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to plan schedules that are appropriate to the license start date, broadcast schedule or first availability date
- Research and export metadata documentation and poster arts/thumbnails from various Disney systems, such as Wonderland DMDC and BOLT, and accurately input data into BOLT and any other Disney systems as required
- Liaise with the Content teams and to work with 3rd party licensors/distributors to acquire assets required to be processed for the services
- Raise accurate and timely purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries
- Provide schedules to the partner vendors, and control the logistic flow by monitoring and tracking assets and production movement, end to end workflow process of all requests to ensure that the assets are processed in time for delivery to the platforms
- Action rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required
- Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders
- Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and specifications
- Update and maintain dubbing scripts and/or subtitling file database
- Coordinate with the Library team and other production team to make sure all assets are registered and kept in correct manner
- Track details of all the operational problem, investigate and provide solutions
- Ensure that documentation of all aspects of standard operational procedures is kept and up to dated, and continue review to improve standard operating procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
- Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
- Communicate with internal and external clients throughout APAC, and interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
- Handle inquiries and complaints regarding any operation or technical issues from both internal and external parties, and provide solutions by working with the appropriate stakeholders
- Establish maintain a good working relationship with external vendors
- 2+ years’ experience in a television or media company
- Thorough experience of content localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Effective oral and written English skills
- Prefer having language ability assigned to the territory
- Client servicing experience preferred
- Able to prioritize effectively & adopt flexible approach to different tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.