System Engineer / Associate System Engineer / Disney StoreApply Now Job ID 768738BR Location Japan Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 11/11/2020
Job Summary:In today’s business, Tech & Digital is critical element for the success of any business.
Direct-To-Consumer Retail (DTCR) Tech & Digital division is the core team in DTCR organization to drive Digitalization (DX) of our Retail business, including Disney Stores and shopDisney (eCom).
We’re working closely with business leaders from each division – Retail Store (Disney Stores), eCom (shopDisney), Logistics, Marketing, Merchandising and others.
Our activities are including eCom platform enhancement, Retail Store digitalization, Mobile App, Store staffs’ App and other variety of Retail Tech activities.
Responsibilities:We expect the candidate being a core member of driving the DX activities in those activities.
- Driving new service launch initiatives
- Work closely with Business leaders to clarify requirements
- Solution the business requirements m from Tech aspect
- Collaborate with a development partner for the service launch
- Lead & manage service launch activities – design, dev, test, operation design and launch
- Manage and enhance existing services
- Understand retail business operation and systems supporting that
- Work closely with Business leaders and support their business operation
- Clarify and lead enhancement activities, if required
- 5yrs+ of System development experience, including hands-on development experience
- Project management (or Project lead) experience in system development project
- Experience of leading a project with development partners
- Experience of Technology Design (Solution Design) based on business requirements
- Experience in eCommerce or Retail business (nice-to-have)
- Experience of Agile development (nice-to-have)
- Native level of Japanese language , Proficient English
- Technology skill
- System development skill, including hands-on development – Java, SQL, etc.
- Technology Design (Solution Design)
- Basic Understanding of NW/security
- Basic Understanding of Mobile App dev. (nice-to-have)
- General skill
- Project management
- Partner management (Vendor management)
- Microsoft Office – PPT, EXCEL, WORD
- Industry skill
- Basic knowledge of Retail business (nice-to-have)
- Specific skill
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (nice-to-have)
- eCommerce technologies (nice-to-have)
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call パーク・エクスペリエンス・アンド・プロダクツ.