Manager, Marketing, Media & ExperientialApply NowApply Later Job ID 843943BR Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Aug. 12, 2021
- Develop, manage and execute comprehensive media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Oversee the development, management and execution of the Canadian Marketing strategies ensuring alignment with key stakeholders.
- Develop, manage and execute all aspects of the day to day experiential marketing strategy and activations.
- Manage and supervise external media and experiential agency teams.
- Conduct post campaign analysis; report and share results and recommendations.
- Secure value added media as part of the media buying strategy to maximize the marketing reach for all content.
- Build integrated marketing programs with other areas within the WDSMPC marketing team to ensure a unified and efficient campaign that maximizes the marketing reach in Canada
- Manage and support development of current media team members
- Liaise with key counterparts and teams in Canada and the U.S. to ensure complete Canadian market coverage across a total marketing landscape.
- Manage relationships with key external partners such as media companies, agencies, and promotional partners.
- Manage special marketing projects as directed.
- Minimum 7+ years of media/related marketing experience, preferably within the content entertainment industry
- Excellent established relationships and experience with media and solid knowledge of the Canadian media landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive professional use of current social media platforms
- Excellent analytical, organizational and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure & meet deadlines all with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with both local and remote stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for content, the entertainment industry, the arts and pop culture in general
- Enthusiastic, hard working with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Required EducationUndergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent
Additional Information:Our Company proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Buena Vista Pictures Distribution Canada, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.