H&S Supervisor – Marketing EventsApply NowApply Later Job ID 787557BR Location United States; New York, New York, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
The Safety and Health Supervisor will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented for all marketing & publicity events. The individual will report to the Health & Safety Director.
- Point of contact for all marketing events COVID protocols, including reviewing and advising all event plans.
- Review prep and event schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures are in place
- Work with marketing and publicity teams on scheduling and management of COVID testing. This includes organizing travel related and event related testing.
- Schedule and track testing in partnership with local testing team
- Implement on the ground support of COVID protocols for marketing and publicity events.
- Manage in partnership with Disney ER the management of all positive COVID cases of all employees and crew.
- Establish plans to distribute protective equipment for events and travel
- Work closely with the Health & Safety team to research new trends, technology, and best practices in production health and wellness
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with marketing leadership
- Provide reports to management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Experience working on set with feature or television production or event management
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments and responsibilities with a strong proactive work ethic
- Ability to assess and escalate issues to avoid safety concerns
- Ability to work well in a team environment, communicating in a professional manner under all circumstances
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, and maintain policy/protocol
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Highly creative and driven to problem solve
- Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production/event schedule)
- Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Traveling Lab, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Traveling Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.