Sr. Tech Sourcer (Remote)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 865862BR Location Remote, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 24, 2021
The Talent Sourcer is an integral member of Talent Acquisition, combining consultative, influencing and advocacy skills to find and attract top talent and deliver excellent results to recruiting partners and hiring managers. This professional will directly be responsible for the full-service candidate sourcing and research support for the Center of Excellence team that supports HR recruiting across the enterprise.
The Talent Sourcer partners with Recruiters on projects and searches to develop sourcing strategies, construct target lists of companies, candidates, prospects and leads, develop pipelines of talent, contact high-potential prospects, conduct candidate interviews, maintain progress reports, captures market data to tell the passive talent market’s story and assess candidate qualifications. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top talent through a variety of sourcing techniques. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives. Focus areas and responsibilities for the Talent Sourcer range across Talent Strategies / Talent Community-Pipeline Development, Subject Matter Expertise, Requisition Support, Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics, Strategic Business Partnerships, Sourcing Reporting & Analytics, and Advancing the Sourcing Function.
- Perform candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full lifecycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring an optimal experience for candidates, clients, and talent acquisition partners
- Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition and business strategy to prospects and candidates
- Cultivate relationships with talent to create pipelines/talent communities for current and future opportunities
- Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right talent and companies to target
- Identify and articulate the qualifications, strengths, and opportunities of candidates to hiring managers and talent consultants
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media, leveraging Boolean searches to scan through publicly-accessible sites, etc.
- Implement key strategies and partnerships to include, but not limited to professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs and events, industry networking events and associations, etc.
- Responsible for creating target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings. Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names / titles) as a match for active & future roles through utilizing industry directories, networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events
- Fully leverage technology for optimal talent relationship management utilizing campaign management, lead tracking, and to identify and continuously engage with leads, referrals, and other potential prospects
- Monitor continuous improvement through measures of success analytics and report them on a regular basis
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development:
- Identify and successfully engage with talent in specific disciplines.
- Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the company brand and values.
- Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
- Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics:
- Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions
- Strategic Business Partnerships:
- Constantly collaborate with recruiting partner; proactively inform on progress of sourcing strategy and recommend shifts as necessary
- Subject Matter Expertise:
- Develop knowledge / building skills in functions / specialties. Build toward operating at as a SME on various external talent markets for specific professional discipline(s)
- Enhance the organization’s understanding of various function spaces through research and synthesis of knowledge acquired, staying current on market trends. Proactively educate recruitment partners and hiring leaders. Consult on talent market throughout lifecycle of individual searches
- 3+ years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting passive candidates with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or other relevant experience / transferrable job skills
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans, specifically on niche searches
- Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and business structure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
- Strong curiosity, creativity and a drive to succeed a must
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Resourceful, with exceptional problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Demonstrated hunger to take on assigned work, going above-and-beyond what is asked.
- Openness to adapt and change in a rapidly evolving function
- Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience
- Experience contacting high-potential prospects through targeted cold calling
- Proficiency using a variety of online search / sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM systems
- Knowledge of OFCCP compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.