Travel Booker (DBT/NatGeo)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 876371BR Location United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
- Overseeing the travel logistics for approximately 50 trips per month -- Booking airfare, rail and grand transportation through the company’s dedicated travel agency and car services, which also includes handling travel-related emergencies as needed, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Creating detailed talent itineraries for and communicating directly with top celebrity talent, filmmakers, film subjects and Nat Geo and DBT show talent.
- Assisting senior team members with hotel group bookings and contract negotiations, which includes working with hotels to secure third-party billing and fulfill special request as needed.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience; publicity/events, film/TV, admin support; working with talent, representatives, and executives
- Understanding of budgets, itineraries and scheduling logistics/times
- Fluency in commonly used cloud-based software: Microsoft 365, G-Suite, Apple iWork’s, Slack, SFDC, and SAP Concur booking software a plus
- Strong multitasking, organizational skills, attention to detail
- Willingness to work evening hours and occasional weekends.
- Multitasker; Good communicator; Able to work in fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Must have professional phone skills and manners, and exhibit discretion and calmness when working with high level and sometimes difficult talent.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.