VFX Production Manager - ProductionApply NowApply Later Job ID 876364BR Location Remote, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
- Manage team of coordinators, assistant coordinators, and PA’s.
- Organize and run Studio and Director reviews, act as information hub on shot statuses, show statistics, vendor delivery dates, and shared shots.
- Manage vendor turnover & delivery schedules and track overall vendor progress for shots and assets.
- Ensure vendors receive shoot data, plates, and reference for all turnovers.
- Organize and maintain shared server containing all VFX production files.
- Coordinate with Production Technology team to set up automated I/O pipelines for all vendors.
- Work alongside the VFX Producer as needed to assist with budgeting, scheduling, bidding, and breakdowns.
- Maintain shot-tracking database and ensure all information is complete and up to date.
- Work with marketing coordinator, vendor coordinators, and VFX Producer to ensure timely deliveries of all marketing and publicity requests.
- Liaise with Digital Intermediate team to communicate delivery timelines for temps and finals, and problem-solving when issues arise to ensure timely deliveries.
- Must be a strong team player, proactive and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills, and ability to maintain a calm and positive work environment in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to communicate and problem-solve effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Working experience with office / production software - Filemaker, Shotgun, Cinesync, Excel, Word.
- Must have a strong understanding of VFX pipeline and post-production. Minimum 5 years of experience working in VFX production.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.