Studio Operations CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 889750BR Location Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Business Walt Disney Animation Studios Date posted Nov. 19, 2021
In this role, you will be the face of the Vancouver office for all employees, visitors, and candidates. You will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Disney Animation Studio culture as we grow. You will be working on a wide variety of areas to ensure the smooth running of the studio facilities and events.
- Support the reception desk, office operations, be the first impression and maintain strong relationships for Disney Animation’s guests, clients, vendors, and employees
- Maintain the office’s general cleanliness, organization of conference rooms
- Arrange local events, lunches, and other functions as required
- Be the main point of contact for all deliveries, incoming and outgoing mail, maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing and expediting orders
- Collaborate with the Design and Construction team on potential office expansion, re-design projects
- Respond to operations Help Desk requests; coordinate maintenance requests
- Organize training set up for new hires
- Support space planning and/or moves of employees within the studio
- Help with events as necessary; mixers, industry events, film screenings, wrap parties
- Lead new hire orientation tours
- Run studio errands for supplies as required.
- Motivated, creative and highly curious nature
- Resourceful, flexible and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to prioritize multiple, at times conflicting demands and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to work flexible work hours
- Proficient in MS and Google Suites, Photoshop, ERPLY, PAX
- Holds a driver’s license.
arrangements are not possible.
Additional Information:Our Company proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
About Walt Disney Animation Studios:
Combining masterful artistry and storytelling with groundbreaking technology, Walt Disney Animation Studios is a filmmaker-driven animation studio responsible for creating some of the most beloved films ever made. WDAS continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity, from the first fully-animated feature film, 1937's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, to 2019’s Frozen 2, the biggest animated film of all time, to our 60th animated feature, Encanto, releasing November 2021. Among the studio's timeless creations are Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Frozen, Big Hero 6 and Zootopia.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Animation Studios.