Food and Beverage Non-Tipped HH- Part Time, Disney's Vero Beach ResortApply NowApply Later Job ID 836735BR Location Vero Beach South, Florida, United States Business Disney's Vero Beach Resort Date posted Jan. 12, 2022
This position pays $15.75 per hour.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to meet target goals during your shift
- Process Guest orders accurately through a point-of-sale system (POS register), count money, make change, and process credit card transactions
- Food preparation & assembly of food products including but not limited to beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and dairy products
- Maintain food safety standard
- Understand and explain menu offerings to Guest and answer questions about the food products
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and assist in finding solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Basic English language skills
- Part-time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of (3) THREE days per week, including nights, at least one weekend day and holidays
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Physical role, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous cashier experience
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Resort Hotel operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 7:00am while some may end as late as 12:00am. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
About Disney's Vero Beach Resort:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.