Already applied?View Dashboard
Engineering Coordinator - Full-Time, Disney's Vero Beach ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID 659600BR Location Vero Beach, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club,Disney's Vero Beach Resort Date posted May. 07, 2019
Job Summary:This is an hourly role organizing the workflow and providing leadership to a team of craft workers to maintain rooms and interiors to the room’s ready demand and quality standards. Ensure the rooms and interiors such as paint, furniture, lighting, plumbing, hvac, are well maintained. Excellent knowledge of rooms and buildings maintenance procedures and ability to seek efficiencies. Must be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are essential for the role. The goal is to ensure a room’s ready condition with a smooth and cost-efficient operation.
Responsibilities:· Coordinate workflow to continue and complete particular tasks and ensure maximum efficiency
· Ensure all crafts have required furniture, materials and equipment available for exchange
· Determine and procure vendors, equipment and all materials needed
· Schedule cast according to maintenance needs
· Address issues when they arise resulting in minimum disruption for our Guests
· Work within the HotSos program to insure resort goals and performance are achieved
· Collaborate with warehouse staff; all departments and Cast
· Assist in completing Service Request and projects, at times requiring “Hands On” work
· Shared Coordinator responsibilities when other coordinators are off, or as assigned
· Full availability including nights; weekends and holidays and respond to after hour calls as needed
Basic Qualifications:· Proven experience as coordinator or project leader
· Demonstrated knowledge of maintenance and building materials
· Good understanding of math and measurements
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• This is a full-time position, and requires FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Preferred Qualifications:· Working knowledge of MS Office and Hotsos programs
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints
· Further education or certification is preferred
· Multi lingual
Required Education• High School degree or equivalent
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Disney Vacation Club:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management , LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Club Management , LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.